Notice of the 28th AGM
The 28th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING was held at the Museum of Cider, Pomona Place, Hereford HR4 0EF on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at 11am. Seventeen members were present in person, eleven members joined on line.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive and approve the Minutes of the 27th AGM held on Saturday 19th November 2022
3. Matters arising
4. To receive and approve the Trustees’ Annual Report 2022-23
5. To receive and adopt the Annual Accounts 2022-23
6. Election of Directors
7. To determine to appoint Examiners for Accounts 2023-24
8. Open Forum where Trustees will be available to answer questions
9. Any other business
After the formal business was completed, MAN member Bridget Rose told us about how she had established the Harmony Orchard consisting of thousands eating and cooking apple varieties at Pembridge.
If you are willing to serve as a Trustee, please contact any Trustee or the secretary at email@example.com
Draft minutes of the AGM held on 2nd December 2023 is available here. Any corrections from Attendees will be gratefully received.